Diligent. Dedicated. Discreet.
￼Ross Executive Search is a specialized executive search and advisory firm. We challenge traditional agency models by offering diligent, cost-effective and flexible recruitment solutions. From functional specialties to Senior Executive levels, our firm supports businesses across a number of industries and sectors.
￼At Ross Executive Search, we believe you deserve a search partner who is fully aligned with your business and can deliver exceptional results. As a partner, our core objective is to ensure you get the best return-on-investment (ROI), for your recruitment spend.
We adhere to 4 key tenets:
1. Be Up-front on Fees
High and ambiguous fee structures can create biases that hamper your ability to secure good candidates. With RES, the pricing is established up-front and done on a fixed-cost basis; no uncertainty, additional invoices or surprises.
2. Be Fully Dedicated
Work is never handed-off or outsourced. You get the full commitment of an experienced search professional who understands your needs and remains accountable to you.
3. Be a Trusted Advisor
The market for talent is fast changing; you deserve current and insightful information. We offer expert and objective advice on market conditions, compensation levels and other criteria that can affect your ability to hire top talent.
4. Adhere to a Process
Our search methodology is proactive, targeted and transparent. We systematically canvass the market to uncover the hidden talent. You always know the state of play.
￼At Ross Executive Search we believe that no two search assignments are ever the same. Through our ￼consultative process, we work with you to understand your unique requirements and develop a suitable ￼course of action. That’s why we offer two Executive Search Solutions: Full Service and Unbundled.
￼Regardless of the option you select, all fees are flat and agreed to upfront.
RES will manage the recruitment process end-to-end and deliver all of the benefits and best practices of executive search, in a cost-effective manner. This full service solution includes; Intake and Search Strategy Design, Research and Candidate Identification, Shortlist Development and Presentation, Client Interviews and Offer Management and Search Closeout
This option complements your in-house capabilities without you having to pay for a full search. You select the specific parts the recruitment process you need externally managed; we seamlessly integrate and deliver.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Financial ServicesAsset Management
Alternative Asset Management
Banking & Consumer Finance
Property & Casualty
Media, Tech & InnovationDigital Media
Hardware & Systems
Start-Ups & Special SituationsProject / Start-Up Teams
Ross Executive Search (RES) believes that maintaining the integrity and privacy of your personal information is a top priority. The following policy outlines our commitment to the principles of confidentiality and is designed in accordance with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
Business Practices & Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- Information will be disclosed to our clients only in the provision of recruitment / staffing services and human resources consulting; and only with the explicit consent of the related candidate(s)
- The personal information collected by RES will not be sold, traded or rented
- RES will not provide an individual’s personal information to persons or organizations, except when requested to do so by that individual, or unless compelled to do so under Canadian Law
- We require both our staff and clients to sign nondisclosure and confidentiality agreements to protect the rights and interests of our candidates, clients, and related parties (e.g. candidate references) regarding their personal information
- All information stored electronically is password protected
- All other information is securely stored on-site and is only accessible to RES employees through a combination of key and electronic card access
Collection of Information
- The personal information collected by RES may include, but is not limited to:
- Name and contact information (both business and personal)
- Communication submitted to RES by applicants (both in physical form and electronic)
- Resumes and application forms
- Employment history
- Education history
- Professional designations, certifications and training
- Background check results
- Any other relevant information provided by the applicant in the interview process
We collect information from a variety of sources, including but not limited to:
- Directly from the candidate
- Phone conversations
- Correspondence (both in physical form and electronic)
- Interview assessments
- Documents (resumes, cover letters)
- References and referrals
- Publicly available information
Access and / or Removal of Personal Information
At RES we take all reasonable steps to ensure the information we collect, use and / or disclose about candidates, clients and related individuals is accurate, comprehensive and up-to-date. In addition, we make considerable efforts to ensure that the disposal of information that is no longer required for any lawful purpose is done in a secure and timely manner.
Should you require further information, need access to your personal information, or choose to withdraw your consent for the use of your personal information by RES, please contact Matthew McTaggart at email@example.com. We will take the appropriate measures to remove your personal information from our records (both physical and electronic) as required by law.